MICROFIBER MOP BENEFITS
- LIGHTWEIGHT & ERGONOMIC FRIENDLY
- MICROFIBER MOPS ARE MORE ABSORBANT THAN CONVENTIONAL MOPS
- POSITIVELY CHARGED MICROFIBERS ATTRACT DUST (Negative charge)
- TINY MICROFIBERS ARE ABLE TO PENETRATE AND REMOVE DUST & DIRT FROM MICROSCOPIC SURFACE PORES OF MOST FLOORING MATERIALS
- POLE EXTENDABLE
- MOP HEAD HAS LOCKING ATTACHMENT TO CLEAN HARD TO GET PLACES LIKE WINDOWS
- MOP PADS CLEAN 20% FASTER THAN TRADITIONAL MOP & PICK-UP 99.9% OF BACTERIA WITH CHEMICALS
- GRABS AND HOLDS DIRT, DUST & GREASE
- LESS WATER COST
- LIGHTWEIGHT MOPS REDUCE STAFF INJURIES
- REDUCE SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS
- CAN BE WASHED 100’S OF TIMES
Microfiber advantages over traditional wiping material.
Microfiber is produced from polyester (cleaning fiber) and polyamide (absorbing fiber). These fibers go through a unique splitting process, which creates 90,000 fibers per square inch of woven cloth. The width of the fiber is measured at .10 denier. This measurement is 1/100th the size of a human hair. Traditional cloth is measured at 1.9 to 2.0 denier.
Cotton Cloth fibers are thick when compared to Microfiber and actually push chemicals, dirt, dust, and grime on the application surface. Microfiber is able to get underneath, lift, and trap particles into the webbed fibers until washed.
Some of the main advantages of Microfiber are:
-Low lint and lint free,
-Long lasting (Microfiber can be washed and dried from 3-400 times without loss of integrity or performance)!
Using Your R2X Vibrant Mop
1. Select the proper microfiber mop pad for your application.
The Blue microfiber pad is designed to be used
in wet applications.
The Turquoise microfiber pad is designed to be used in dry applications, but can also be used on damp surfaces.
2. Prior to using the R2X Vibrant Microfiber Mop on surfaces, sweep or vacuum
the area to remove loose dirt or debris. For wet/damp cleaning, lightly mist a small area of your floor with R2X Hard Surfaces Flooring Cleaner, taking care to not saturate the flooring.
3. Using the mop with a back and forth motion, wipe the misted surface. Finish
one are before moving onto the next area. When the mop becomes soiled, either replace it with a clean mop, or rinse the pad and continue.
4. Proper cleaning of the mop pads:
Microfiber mop pads may be machine washed with laundry detergent,
however, DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER and DO NOT WASH WITH OTHER ARTICLES OF CLOTHING. Mop pads may also be hand washed in the sink, thoroughly wrung, and allowed to air dry. When properly cared for, mop pads may be washed and re-used up to 400 times.
Armstrong Floor Cleaning System Mop Replacement Covers (2 Pack)
Bona MicroPlus Cleaning Cover Twin Pack (for FloorWipe Mop 8x15)
Bona MicroPlus Floor Cleaning Pad (4x15)
Bruce Dura-Luster Replacement Floor Mop Covers 2 Pack
Mohawk FloorCare Essentials Microfiber Cloths (FCE03)
PolyCare Terry Cloth Floor Mop Cover (2 Pack)
Shaw R2X Microfiber Floor Mop Pads (2 Pack)
M&Y Microfiber Floor Mop Pad, Cloth and Cover.