Write a review for this Product
to get 5% Discount
Flexible Bendable Stainable Unfinished Transition T-Moulding 1/2"x2"x84", Oak Grain.
All Flexible Transition Moldings.
Staining & Finishing Instruction:
1) If needed, open grain with 150 grit sand paper.
2) With cloth, apply oil based stain in desired color to flexible molding.
3) Gently wipe off excess stain with cloth.
4) Let stain dry for 15-20 minutes.
5) Install flexible molding. You can install flexible molding with Liquid Nails or construction adhesive.
6) After flexible molding is installed, then apply clear coat to flexible molding. Use a polyurethane based clear coat.
No track of any kind required for installation.
Please note: Flexible molding can be temperature sensitive product. If in cold climate, product may become hard. If so, set product in direct sun light or use a household hair dryer to warm product.