Write a review for this Product
to get 5% Discount
Sale Price: $11.99
Armstrong ShineKeeper Resilient Floor Finish (High Gloss) 32 oz
1 coat per quart covers 375 - 500 sq ft. Two coats per quart covers 187 - 250 sq ft.
Residential Use For:
To preserve the low gloss appearance of all ultra low gloss, low gloss and semi gloss Armstrong residential vinyl sheet, vinyl tile, and linoleum flooring.
Do Not Use For: Hardwood, laminate, cork or marble floors or high gloss vinyl flooring
- Renews worn or dulled floors
- Protects floor from scuffs, scratches and dirt
- Does not require buffing
- Resists harsh detergents
- Metal cross-linked acrylic copolymer
- Resists scuffing and water-spotting
- Available in quarts
- pH of 8.6
- 18% solids
- Sweep or vacuum thoroughly
- Wash with Armstrong Once 'n Done Floor Cleaner (Do not use Once 'n Done on linoleum, use S-730 Linoleum Floor Cleaner instead)
- Let dry
- Initially, apply two thin coats with a clean damp sponge mop or wax applicator and allow at least 30 minutes drying time between coats
- Make sure the entire surface is coated
- Dries in approximately 30 minutes - do not buff
- Reapply Satinkeeper Floor Finish as needed - 1 or 2 coats at a time
- If necessary, remove Satinkeeper with Armstrong New Beginning Floor Stripper & Cleaner.
Note: Armstrong New Beginning Floor Stripper & Cleaner can not be used on linoleum to remove the Satinkeeper. Use S-795 Linoleum Stripper instead.
In high humidity areas, Satinkeeper may take longer than 30 minutes to dry
For more product information, please visit www.armstrong.com.