Check our best selling hard surfaces cleaning floor mop:
M&Y Microfiber Spray Floor Mop Kit with Refillable Cleaner Cartridge (A Spray Mop).
If you've been looking for an easy way to care for your floors, you'll love R2X!
R2X Carpet Stain & Soil Remover gets rid of tough household spills and stains on carpet.
R2X Hard Surfaces Flooring Cleaner leaves your ceramic, laminate, pre-finished hardwood, and vinyl flooring sparkling clean.
When Shaw the worlds largest carpet manufacturer first introduced our patented and exclusive R2X stain and soil repelling system in 2001 after years of research and testing, it quickly became the industrys fastest-growing protective treatment. Its been hailed as a new generation in carpet technology and is as much of an innovation today as the first carpet stain and soil treatments were twenty years ago.
The Good Housekeeping Seal
Now, the power of Shaws R2X is available for home use for both carpet and hard surface flooring. And its the only floor cleaning product with the endorsement consumers have trusted for more than 100 years: the Good Housekeeping Seal.
R2x Carpet Stain & Soil Remover
- gets rid of tough household spills and stain and prevents them from reappearing!
- can also be used on all water-safe fabrics and upholstery...including wool.
Because of our patented process, its even easier to use than most spot cleaners. Learn what makes R2X so different. With R2X, just clean, blot dry...and forget about it!
R2x Hard Surfaces Flooring Cleaner
- is a multi-purpose cleaner that removes tough dirt, grease, and scuffs
- will not cause dulling or leave a sticky residue
- doesn't need to be rinsed
Protect the natural beauty of your Shaw Hardwoods flooring
Shaw Hardwood products, with their DuraShield XL advanced finish, provide superior wear; easy, no-wax care; plus superior resistance to staining from all common household products such as coffee, shoe polish, lipstick, acetone, mustard, and more. A few simple maintenance steps, however, will help protect your investment and keep your Shaw Hardwood flooring looking like new.
For cleaning, make sure you...
- Use a damp cloth to blot spills and spots as soon as they happen. For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, tar, or cigarette marks, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe with a damp cloth. Always avoid allowing liquids to stand on your floor.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment (not the beater bar) to prevent accumulation of dirt or grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Occasionally wipe the floor with a damp mop or cloth.
- Periodically clean the floor with Shaw's R2X Hard Surfaces Flooring Cleaner from Shaw's line of floor covering care products.
While cleaning is easy, there are a few things to avoid:
- Dont use oil based, wax, polish, or strong ammoniated or abrasive cleaners.
- Dont use steel wool or scouring powder.
- Dont wash or wet-mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent, or any other liquid cleaning material. This could cause swelling, warping, delamination, and joint-line separation, and void the warranty.
- Dont use any type of buffing machine.
Other routine care instructions:
- For spots such as candle wax or chewing gum, harden the spot with ice and then gently scrape with a plastic scraper, such as a credit card. Be careful not to scratch the flooring surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- For tough stains, use Shaw's R2X Hard Surfaces Flooring Cleaner.
- Do not use any type of buffing machine.
No carpet is absolutely stain proof
Some carpets have stain resistant treatments that improve your ability to clean stains, but not prevent them. Similarly, carpets with soil resistant treatments reduce the rate of soiling, but all carpets require regular care and maintenance. Resist carpet soil and stains with R2X Carpet Stain and Soil Remover, Shaw's own breakthrough technology.
Stains and soil
The majority of stain complaints are actually soil related. For example, many sugar-based spills, such as soft drinks and coffee, leave a sugar residue after removal. This sticky residue readily attracts soil from ordinary shoe traffic, and the resulting discolored area appears to be a stain.
The same thing happens when spills are cleaned with a detergent solution and the area is not sufficiently rinsed with plain water, leaving a sticky detergent residue. It is important to rinse thoroughly with water and blot dry after removing any spill.
You will want to reference your Shaw Residential Warranty for specific care requirements.
Shaw R2X Hard Surfaces Flooring Cleaner (32 oz.)
Shaw R2X Hard Surfaces Flooring Cleaner (32 oz.)- Green Formula
Shaw R2X Hard Surface Wood/Laminate/Tile Floor Cleaner Refill (1G)
Shaw R2x Carpet Stain & Soil Remover (32 oz.)
Shaw Green R2x Carpet/Rug Stain & Soil Remover (32 oz.)
Shaw R2X Area Rug Spot Cleaner (22oz)
Shaw R2X Microfiber Floor Mop Pads (2 Pack)
Shaw R2X Vibrant Floor Mop & Microfiber Pads Kit
Shaw R2X Hard Surface Floor Mop & Green Cleaner Value Kit